momma wants her old red phone back

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Good morning, I am looking to transition my mom's koodo account from a Samsung u-430 phone back to a Samsung SCH-u410 phone (an older phone that was previously purchased from koodo). My mom has Parkinson Disease and is having a lot of difficulty using the u-430 model. She is more experienced/comfortable with the older model Samsung SCH-u410. Although neither have a SIM card, can koodo move my mother's account to the older phone she prefers to use? Thanks,
Photo of Genevieve D'Iorio

Genevieve D'Iorio

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You should be able to do this easily via self-serve. If you call-in or require assistance to do this, a $10 fee will be charged to the account.

18669956636 if you need to call. If so, don't call from the Koodo phone for this
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This link will help you to set up CDMA phone(phone without sim card)

CDMA phone will be disappear soon. (It's gone in some region.) You're likely will receive notice from Koodo when its happening.
Then, Koodo has a new Talk&Text phone. You can check it if you want :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.