Match Lumia 520 Price

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not Planned
Telus has lowered the price by $20, mobility.telus.com/en/ON/nokia_lumia_520_pp/index.shtml

Koodo, step and follow
Photo of MarcusG

MarcusG

• 5,966 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes

• 5,004 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Just because Telus does something does not mean Koodo has to follow suit automatically.
Photo of MarcusG

MarcusG

Yes but a higher price won't always help business to a value/low-cost based brand, will it?
Photo of Jorden

Jorden, Mobile Master

• 33,404 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Gotta keep in mind it's a sale by Telus. If everyone business matched every sale that every other business matched, well no one would make profits anywhere.

Also it's already the value of a tab, and I assume Telus probably wasn't selling a lot of them since the 610 is offered for less, and people probably assumed higher number = better.
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

• 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Guys, I was at WalMart tonight, and both Telus' and Koodo's Lumia520s (both in the prepaid section) were priced the same at $128.94. You might want to grab yours from there and save $20 :)
Photo of MarcusG

MarcusG

hmmm got tab credits, this looks as good as that hamburger in the pic.

But it isn't a one of these:
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

• 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
ah! well, I was sad when they retired that "model" of Angus burger... Its replacement ain't so bad, but I'm still feeling nostalgic :oP
Photo of MarcusG

MarcusG

Was at Walmart today near me, sold out.

Has anyone bought a phone from Walmart and used their Tab Points?

I know a year ago at Best buy they have to see your account to get the balance then use an internal barcode to charge the item in their register but only have bar codes at certain thresholds ($5-$10), when I went got my balance rounded up by $10

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.