• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Need to tell accounts dept I will send a
Payment on27th
Photo of Brenda M. McKnight

Brenda M. McKnight

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 weeks ago

  • 1
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

  • 100,548 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You will need to dial #227 from your phone if you are supposed to report a payment or have some sort of arrangement already.