Looking to upgrade phone today!!!

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
So I just currently paid off my tab so right now I'm at a $0 balance. My last phone I went with a Tab Medium because I had $300 to use toward a new phone. Now when I go under my tab it shows I'm only with a Tab Small? My question is now that my tab is paid off I'm looking to upgrade my phone. Can I now go with a Tab Medium and again get $300 toward a new phone? Also am I able to keep my same plan with the Tab Medium? Thanks in advance!
Photo of Rebecca Incoronata Ames

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The answers to your questions are yes
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,616 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Note that Tab M is only available in store
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Looking to upgrade phone today!!!.

So I just currently paid off my tab so right now I'm at a $0 balance. My last phone I went with a Tab Medium because I had $300 to use toward a new phone. Now when I go under my tab it shows I'm only with a Tab Small? My question is now that my tab is paid off I'm looking to upgrade my phone. Can I now go with a Tab Medium and again get $300 toward a new phone? Also am I able to keep my same plan with the Tab Medium? Thanks in advance!
Photo of Justin

Justin

• 2,236 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
If you are planning on buying a new phone on Tab Medium you should pick up one ASAP. Koodo is planning on ending the Tab setup in April, from that point on any new customers/upgrades will have their device balance spread across 24 months and added on top of their bill, the Bring your own device 10% discount will be elimated and new slightly cheaper plans will be released.
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Where did you hear this?
Photo of Justin

Justin

From a koodospy. CSR's recently received training on the same.
Photo of Justin

Justin

The Koodo referral system will be changed/eliminated as well.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.