Koodo should have live support chat.

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Have k oodo representatives willing and ready to answer questions or help with issues via k oodo live chat text messaging or instant messaging online.
Photo of Jeffrey Hubley

Jeffrey Hubley

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • thoughtful

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Kim Morris

Kim Morris

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
What really irritates me is that you have to pay $5 to call Koodo to ask a question with Customer Seevice.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 142,496 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No. You. Do. Not. The message says: a $5 charge MAY apply. There is no charge for asking a question. There is no charge for tech support. There is no charge for a 6 hour conversation about the details of all your bills for the last 6 months. The only thing there is a charge for is asking customer service to make an account change which can be made through self serve.
(Edited)
Photo of Chris Killen

Chris Killen

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Well I too was made to think that a $5 charge would be the result of me calling customer support.

Maybe the message should be changed to better reflect what is actually going to happen. So instead of an automated message, why not have the customer service rep simply TELL the calling customer once they connect that any account changes made over the phone will result in a $5 charge on their account.

People like when a company shows personability on a customer basis, instead of cold-cut automated messages. If people wanted to deal with computers they wouldn't be calling that help line in the first place now would they?
(Edited)
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 142,496 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Perhaps it's because after arguing with the first 40-50 people they tell about the fee, most agents would simply tend to stop mentioning it.
Photo of Chris Killen

Chris Killen

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Having worked in customer service for almost 7 years now, I can understand where you are coming from. But it doesn't matter how hard you try, not everyone will ever be satisfied with even the most robust of customer care. It comes with the territory.

Ive been yelled at, swore at, had things thrown at me and all the while im smiling. because at the end of the day, those customers who come for the great service will get the great service, and those are the people who become loyal customers.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.