LG400 b -How to download pictures to PC

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I have the LG400b phone. I am trying to download the pictures to my pc. I get as far as turn on usb storage which I do and the android changes colour but that is as far as I get. The pc does not show any disc or indication that I can click on to get the pictures.
Photo of Deborah Morris-Giffin

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of MatB

MatB

• 32,478 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
As soon as you plug your phone to PC through USB data cable you should get new folder appearing on your PC, Click on USB Storage then press OK to confirm, On Home screen Tap Settings> Connectivity>Default connection mod>USB Storage, Open Folder on PC, copy files, pictures etc. to and from PC/Phone, then press on disconnect button, if you did not get the Contextual USB Mode connection, install latest updates on your PC. Also installing LG PC Suite program from the LG website http://www.lg.com will allow to sync all your stuff.
I was able to do it. On my pc I actually had to try the various drives -I have from C-J on my unit b/c a folder did not pop up. The first time I tried I did not get through fast enough so the second time I got the proper drive & was able to download. Thank you for all your help. Greatly appreciated!
Photo of MatB

MatB

• 32,478 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You're welcome Deborah!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.