leaving get the country for 2 years

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, I am going to be leaving the country try for two years. I have looked at the seasonal hold, and I am wondering if it's possible to extend it to 2 years (I believe the limit is usually at 6 months?). I am okay with losing the plan I have and picking a new one when I get back. I would just like to keep my number and I also still have a tab going (not a charge just an amount that comes off what I owe each month). What are my options?
Photo of Emma


  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 195,954 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your best option is to port your number to Prepaid and pay the $15 every 30 days


You can have the automatic top up enabled for 10% off too (note this is a limited time offer)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.