Koodo takes no responsibility

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I work at Toyota Cambridge plant TMMC and my 8000 fellow employees do not need to hear bad things about you. So after my work on multiple days I had too deal with this and this is what I explained to Leroy that happened to me since Saturday Dec 16th when I tried to switch to the 60$ for 10gb plan after waiting 40min on hold with you I decided to go with Virgin instead of waiting. On Monday I decided to switch back to Koodo because I prefer them as my provider. During that time I was an 70min when my porting was sent to you and lost so I got a temp number through you and i was to return when I see my old number was ported to my account. I went back and was waiting 130min while the porting and changes were made entirely on your end with your I.T. department. None of this was my fault and Leroy said after i was on hold for 25min that they were not interested in giving me any sort of credit for the loss of my 265min (four and a half hours of my time. The representative at Bestbuy Mobile said for me to call for a credit as this was not a frequent problem and was a very special case. The only one that happened during the whole sale to that extent. You want me to stay me and my wife? How can I refer you to anyone? I am at a point where I can only suggest don't go with them at Koodo. Wouldn't you agree? I am just a person like you and feel like I was treated unfairly and many people believe the same all you need to do is show me good faith I am not scamming just trying to be happy in my life and am willing to share my positive experiences with Koodo.
Photo of Yourbakerman

Yourbakerman

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • andry and worthless as a customer

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 65,668 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Just to make sure i have this right, you are looking for a credit because you had to wait on hold for a long time, correct?
Photo of peter gunter

peter gunter

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I ported in from Virgin after them putting me through a hell of time of waiting several hours on the phone, disconnecting me 3 times in the process. They basically just told me too bad so sad, it's a busy time of the year, if you want the deal keep waiting. They couldn't give a rat's ass about me as a customer.

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 100,612 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Every carrier got hit with very long call times. You're quite unlikely to succeed with getting a credit but if you really want something you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook MEssenger or DM via Twitter and you'll get word about it.
Photo of Yourbakerman

Yourbakerman

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
It is what the guy at the mobile store told me to do
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Well you can always try your luck and send off a message.
Photo of Mobile Scott

Mobile Scott

• 530 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I'm always interested to hear people's solutions to eliminate wait times.
Photo of Erwin

Erwin

• 23,576 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I’m sorry you were misinformed by a rep in Best Buy. Is that where you were advised to switch to Virgin? I would of kept trying, I know some friends who waited up to 8 hours with Koodo.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Why would anyone wait 8 hours for the same price point and near identical network quality? At least Virgin also has membership perks and you can port much faster than any one carrier's wait times.
Photo of peter gunter

peter gunter

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
That membership thingy is a piece of junk. Not worth the paper it's written on. I don't care for a 30 cent saving on a slice of pizza. You get better deals in your weekly grocery flyer.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Well potentially something at least vs nothing is my point. If it's the same price and nearly identical network why go through the pain of waiting several hours?
Photo of Erwin

Erwin

• 23,576 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I’ve had Virgin before and I also switched back to Koodo. The member perks aren’t really that great in the city I live in. We don’t have H&M and Kernels, which is the only two places I would of used it. Some discounts are only for regular price. The only thing I do when I visit the member perks when I had Virgin was to sign up for draws. I find more value with Koodo’s shock-free data, which has saved me.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.