KOODO SERVICE

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered

I am a veteran Koodo customer, I've been with you for years.  Every time I visit a Kiosk I'm welcomed and have walked away happy nearly every time.

I'm on day 2 of trying to reach a rep on *611 to remove a number from my account. 
My time is valuable and being placed on hold for hours at a time is hardly good customer service.

On another note, I wanted to upgrade my daughters phone, which I can't do without paying another $15 a month for the tab.  I refuse to pay $5/month for a child's phone bill.

I don't want to leave, but feel like my hands are tied.

Corinne

Photo of Corinne Trask

Corinne Trask

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I agree, such a long wait time is not good.

You can indeed upgrade your phone without adding anything to your monthly bill if you purchase a phone outright. It's the same with all carriers.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,450 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Phones cost what they cost. If you're not willing to spend 360 dollars plus for "a child's phone bill" then don't. Find something used or a hand-me-down or one of the cheap phones still available like at Staples or something. The Moto G 2nd and 3rd Gen phones are great on their own merit in the price range let alone "a child."
Photo of Corinne Trask

Corinne Trask

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

The reason I'm with Koodo in the first place is for their reasonable plans. I've switched phones numerous times with Koodo with no issues what so ever. 

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,450 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can continue to do so with getting new phones. You just settle the current tab if any and get another phone. You can choose if you wan to use the tab or not.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.