Koodo phone tab/billing question regarding Pic messaging.

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Why is it that when I view my bill usage, regarding Ie- who I've text messaged or called or Picture Mesaged , when I scroll threw I've come across on a few different ovations that it's showing I sent a Picture message either from my Phone number to my phone number or boar versa!?.. and I'm definitely not sending myself a picture message!?!?... why does that appear on my usage billing at times and other times it shows the other number I sent or received a picture message to or from!?.. I truly cannot figure this one out. I've tried googling it but Iso far no answers. Anyone else have this strange problem or have the answer to it!? Thanks in advance.
Photo of Teryn robin Pellen

Teryn robin Pellen

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 105,100 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Maybe it's the one you received? Can you take a screenshot so we can see what you're talking about. I just checked my bill and can't seem to find the same happening to me

Teryn robin Pellen

Yea I will upload it I just have to black out most of screen shot then I'll upload.

Teryn robin Pellen

What do you mean? How do you send a pic message from a private number?? Also how do I go about finding out the number etc?? Also mms messaging??
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 190,782 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
MMS messaging is picture messaging

If it is not listed on your usage details, then there is no way to find out the number.

I think you can mask your number when sending a text via certain apps
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 91,346 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Connections to phones which have their number blocked show on your bill as a call from you, to you. Might this be the situation you find yourself in; sending or receiving messages from a private number?
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 190,782 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
An example would be when someone emails a MMS to your phone number.