Koodo online payment report

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
I have recently made a payment. When does my phone reactivate. Need to report this to koodo.
Photo of Andrea Cowin-Hendry

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 175,916 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Paying your bill doesnt automatically re-connect your phone after it has been disconnected.

You have to call Koodo to reconnect and also pay a reconnection fee.

Thats why you need to always pay your bills ontime
Photo of Lloyd Smith

Lloyd Smith

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
i did'nt have to call koodo befor when i got disconnected. and payed my bill in full
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 170,450 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can try pulling the battery and sim our for a few mins and trying again.

SOmetimes it takes 24 hours to reconnect. In the mean time, you might as well call Koodo to make sure your account is all paid off and they dont have to reconnect you on their end
Photo of Susan Leaney

Susan Leaney

• 60 Points
How do I report a payment without phoning.  
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 76,360 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can't. However, you can use the Virtual Assistant at *611 to report the payment without having to talk to a human.
Photo of Brandon

Brandon

• 60 Points
It would be great if this actually worked. I made my payment and yet, I can’t report this due to the service being “unavailable”.
Photo of Andrew Steeves

Andrew Steeves

• 60 Points
I've had that issue before and have it again right now. The *611 menu gives you the option to "press or say 3 to report a payment" and when you  do it, it just says "that service is unavailable at this time". I've tried to just stay on the line but, the wait time to talk to a human is unbelievably long. 
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 170,450 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Try #227
Photo of Dale MacDonald

Dale MacDonald

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have tried everything to report a payment with no luck, tried the #227 and calling *611, no luck, just sit on hold for ages...frustrating as hell
Photo of Nick Koodo

Nick Koodo

• 352 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Oh yeah welcome to my club same problem no answers for at least 3 days.