Koodo Mobile Canada is offering a great deal from now until May 3, 2015.

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Koodo Mobile Canada is offering a great deal from now until May 3, 2015. Customers can head over to Koodo and sign up for $45 monthly plan (normally $53/month) that gives you 1GB of data, unlimited Canada-wide minutes, unlimited text and picture messaging, call display, voicemail, call waiting and conference calling. This plan is available if you bring your own device over to Koodo or sign up with the tab. With monthly mobile costs constantly rising, this is a great deal!

This deal is available until May 3, 2015. This is available to new and existing customers who bring their own device or sign up with the tab.

I am trying to understand this I have an Android phone on a Tab can I still get the special. It's not on my self serve page?
Photo of Monique

Monique

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,450 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You would have to pay the Tab out first.

I understand you currently have to call Koodo directly to activate the new plan. The website is not fully functional yet.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Monique,

To switch to the new plan you must pay off your current tab. As well, you must call Koodo yourself or visit their retail location to be able to switch the plan as the online self serve system hasn't been fully updated yet.

Hope this helps!
Photo of Elinor

Elinor

• 3,438 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Is there an echo in here? You just repeated the same information dfbutt provided first. This is the third such post I've seen of yours today.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I do believe that our posts were done just minutes apart.
Photo of Monique

Monique

My Mistake Elinor. My first time posting on Kodoo community board.
Photo of Monique

Monique

OK Thanks
I thought sign up with a Tab meant you needed a Tab to get the deal which I have. I didn't see where it says you are not allowed to have a Tab

Thanks

Monique
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 88,356 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You could have a NEW Tab with a new phone, but to get this offer, you need to pay out your current Tab.
Photo of Monique

Monique

Thanks I just didn't see where it says you couldn't have a Tab. I thought it would have been $45 + your Tab + Taxes

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.