koodo bill payment timed out and took $100

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
So i used the koodo mobile app to make a payment on my phone bill.  When i did it timed out and froze.  After restarting the app i still had to pay.  Thinking it did not go threw i payed.  When i looked at my bank account it is teling me koodo took 2 extra payments, so 100.80 bucks.  How do i get it back?  Or can i just get it added onto my tab for my phone?
Photo of patrick bosma

patrick bosma

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • not pleased

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,308 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It cannot be added to the tab. It'll just be used towards your next monthly bills. You could probably ask for Koodo to mail a cheque but it'll likely be easier for everyone to leave it to pay off subsequent bills.
Photo of Mare Britton Tiido

Mare Britton Tiido

• 70 Points
How does one tell Koodoo anything if they can't be reached by phone except by paying 10 bucks? They should be sued.
Photo of Mare Britton Tiido

Mare Britton Tiido

• 70 Points
How does one tell Koodoo anything if they can't be reached by phone except by paying 10 bucks? They should be sued.
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 18,078 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
They only charge $10 if it was something you could have done yourself through self serve.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 38,142 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Mare: the topic is 2 years old. Many things have changed. What would you like to do? you could post here, someone might have the answers.

Koodo is a selfserve brand, they encourage people to do themselves. Fee is charged normally when customers ask agent to do task that they could do in selfserve.

If you have trouble of getting through calling, you could contact them through facebook/twitter.  Link is at the bottom of the page (if you use a desktop/laptop)
(Edited)