Koodo 100$ credit ?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Moved to Koodo from Public Mobile, took a new phone as well on Medium Tab. Registered at Self Serve, and in a days got a bill Total due: $63.60$  by Apr 4th??? Were is my 100$ promotional credit, why there is no word on this on the bill? 
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

• 442 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 28,654 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi Andriy,
first bill has some prorated of the previous month as in this: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/charges-explained
Your monthly payment should be 45+15 = $55 tax = around 61.6 (12%tax)

Regarding the credit, did you have some confirmation that it will show on the 1st bill? if you had but did not see it then you could send message to their facebook or call to ask.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 54,430 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@sylvain It'll differ based on tax and the 911 fee.
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Well, I have a printout from the Etobicoke Koodo Store, where actual transition has been made, that my first bill should be roughly (do not have it on me at the moment for the exact amount)  -37$.  In my present bill 1.33$ of partial charge is added for one day outside of the cycle, but that is not a question.
I have called to customer service, and was responded verbally that I HAVE NOT to pay this bill as my 100$ credit will be activated on DUE date. But taking in account that there is no word on this in my SELF SERVICE and how much errors being made in processing, I absolutely do not fill myself confident in this situation. Would really appreciate the written (e-mail) confirmation of customer support verbal statement. 
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

You can contact Koodo via facebook. That way you will have a record of whatever the rep tells you.
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

Or otherwise it should be reflected on my SelfServe.
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

I do not use Facebook any more
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

(Edited)
Photo of Andriy

Andriy

OK, will do this, thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.