Jan 2 2017. $55.00 per month 1 GB + 2GB bonus plan

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I just changed my plan to the $55.00 per month unlimited Canada wide minutes. the plan
includes 1GB + 2GB bonus Shock free data.

$55 / Month

1 GB + 2 GB
 BONUS Shock-FreeTM data1
Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes 1000 international LD minutes only available for new activations and phone upgrades. Includes calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan. 3

Unlimited messaging (text & picture)2
Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Conference Calling and Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling 7

Additional data $5/100 MB

When I got the conformation email from Koodo that I changed my plan ... the email said it included $55 2GB Unltd min Plan... Last time I checked 1+2 = 3   WHERE DID THE extra GB of data go?

SO I check on the self serve site and my new plan shows $55.00 per month BUT ONLY 2GB Data
THE self serve website clearly shows the $55.00 per month unlimited Canada wide minutes included 1GB + 2GB bonus Shock free data
the plan also included 1000 minutes of long distance but the long distance bonus is only available for new activations or phone upgrade ... so I'm not eligible for the 1000 minute long distance bonus 
BUT I should have 3GB total data per month
Photo of SteveM

SteveM

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I believe the bonus data will show up on your account within 1 to 2 weeks Steve!
Photo of SteveM

SteveM

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Chadwick... guess I'll just wait and see how it pans out in a week or two
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Steve! You should be able to see the extra data on your account right away.  Please send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter so that we can assist you further.  Thanks!

EDIT: Just saw that we were able to assist you with this.  Enjoy your new plan :)!
(Edited)
Photo of Ahmed E

Ahmed E

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have had this problem as well but I was sold the 1gb data will be an add on for 5 dollars so? Does it last forever
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,252 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Any extra data should be immediately applied to your account like mentioned above. It will last until you change plans so yes you could say forever.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,104 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
No need to ask the same question in multiple threads.
Photo of Ahmed E

Ahmed E

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yeah well I saw this thread after I replied to another and thought this one probably a better place to post it. I was about to delete it from the other place but you replied. Not biggy. But like I said the 1 extra gb is actually an Ad on and not in the plan?

plan is 55 dollar for 2GB but when the bill comes it has a 10 percdnt discount on the 55 which means it’s 49.50 plus 1gb for $5 that’s in ad’s on.

That makes it 54.50 before tax.

I was just curious will this stay like this or

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.