I've moved to Australia and need to cancel my phone service. Tab is aid off but. Can't find how to cancel on self serve. Thanks.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Cody Abercrombie

Cody Abercrombie

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,280 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You would need to call Koodo in order to cancel your service. Give them a call at their toll free number from Skype. It's going to be free!
Photo of Yannick


  • 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cody, Robert is right! You can also reach us at + 1 647-788-4337 :) Thank you!

If you see a good answer, give it a star.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.