I've had my phone for a couple of years now.Prepaid 35$. When I dial *611, it immediately hangs up on me and will not go any further.

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've had my phone for a couple of years now... Prepaid 35$. I've topped up many of times over the years and tonite I cannot get anywhere. When I dial *611, it immediately hangs up on me and will not go any further. Then I resorted to trying online. That will not recognize my top up aswell. Is it just me? or is there some others experiencing the same thing tonight?
Photo of Coral Gunn

Coral Gunn

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same thing is happening to me too...
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there, is it working now? Maintenance on our website would usually happen during the night and could prevent from topping up your account. Keep us updated! Thank you!

R. Hop

• 10 Points
Same thing here in BC, June 12th. midnight. During important call with close friend, SMS message said to call *611 to add another booster. Okay, no problem. Account had $37.50.
Dialling *611 several times would just hang up. Major problem now and mild panic!
Okay, go online and do it there. Have to find a Wi-Fi hotspot. Drive around, not easy to find.
Go online - Talk Booster Top-up wouldn't complete online either - transaction error messages six times. Kept saying to log-off and on again. Major panic now!!

LESSON HERE - monitor talk booster usage and add a new one well before expiry.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.