Iv been with Koodo since December 2016, every month I get $10 off for BYOD last long and this month I don’t have it......why is that?

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
Credit
Photo of Stephanie Switzer

Stephanie Switzer

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,794 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
My guess is that it was a 12month promo which ended. You can check your service agreement to see the details of your "contract".
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I wasn't aware that the BYOD promos were timed. If you don't have a copy of your original paperwork, I suggest sending Koodo a private message on Facebook or Twitter to have someone look into these details for you.
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,504 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Stephanie - looks like you activated with us last December, and the promo at that time was a $10/mth credit if you were to activate using your own phone (BYOD promo, as Ivan mentioned). If this is for the number ending in 29, I see that you began receiving the credits in February, there was a miss for some reason in March, and then resumed back in April. The credits ended after August - which completed the 6 months.
Hope that helps answer your question. 

@Ivan - we've had similar promo's run from time to time, and there's always a limit for how long a customer receives the credits for. Typically either 6 or 12 months.