Is there a way to find a breakdown of bill without calling *611

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

Photo of Juanita M Butler

Juanita M Butler

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of infamousone

infamousone

• 650 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Do you have online billing or paper billing? On online it should all be right in the PDF.

On paper, you have the option of adding the 'detailed billing' add on.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Juanita,

When you go to download your bill from self serve, you can see on page 3 the total usage of each category as well as the charge associated to it (Whenever you see 0.00$ it usually means it was included within your plan).
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 67,622 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Newest on-line bill system is a model of obfuscation.

No total supplied for amount of minutes used on current bill (we have to do the arithmetic ourselves). Not even a global figure for data or texts if you are under your limit.

NO way to have a paper trail to plan intelligently what your real needs may be in the long run. Have to check this month's usage regularly on the "dial" system that evaporates at the end of the current billing cycle.

I shouldn't have to pay for detailed billing just to know how many MB or texts I used & paid for over the last few months.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Bob,

I really don't know where you are looking but every single total is available on the PDF bills that are posted in self serve.

Page 3 of the PDF tells me every single total, long distance airtime, local airtime, total data usage, international calling total, total text messages received, total text messages sent, total picture messages.

Please take a look into something before you trash it like you did. It can lead to a lot of confusion to people, especially when they are just learning about the e-bills. Everything you said that did not exist does exist and is not that hard to find either.
I'm having the same problem. There is no breakdown of why I owe so much money. Just here's what you owe. I want to know why I owe what I owe, because it's way over what I should owe. So, now I have to call in. What a pain.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,202 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Log into self serve account and you can download your detailed bill in PDF format.
You can't see it if you use Koodo self serve app.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.