Is add-on 250MB/ month for $2 real?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: P2M migration

I am a public mobile legacy user, I received a text that suggest me to switch to Koodo, I am also told that Koodo is offering a add-on 250MB/ month for $2 for public mobile legacy user, if they switch to Koodo, is it true?
Photo of Slinxci

Slinxci

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,908 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Slinxci, Yes it is true they have been offering public mobile users things to switch to Koodo, so if your intrested feel free.
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,504 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey guys, I just wanted to confirm that while indeed there is an offer for select Public customers to migrate, the $2/250mb add-on is not compatible with legacy PM plans and is not part of this offer.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

This link should help provide more info., Slinxci:. https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/service...
(Edited)
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,908 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Oh sorry I Guess I mixed up my promotions sorry Slinxci,
Photo of Slinxci

Slinxci

I am one of the Legacy/ Pioneer customer list, the major point is keep same plan for same price, i am not sure if I am eligible for the add-on 250MB/ month for $2 ?
Photo of Slinxci

Slinxci

I am one of the Legacy/ Pioneer customer list, I have used PM for more than 2 years, since July 2014. the key point of this switch is keep same plan for same price, i am not sure if I am eligible for the add-on 250MB/ month for $2 or not ?
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

If you're on a plan that does not already include data, the add-on won't be available as data is fully blocked on those plans. You can however switch to an available Koodo plan with data is you wish.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.