iphone 7 plus 256 GB

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

When will the iphone 7 plus 256 GB phone be available?
Photo of David Dutton

David Dutton

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,648 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Only when Apple is able to solve their inventory issues. Unfortunately, this is totally our of our control.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/09/15/iphone-7-plus-sold-out-worldwide-apple-reports.html
Photo of David Dutton

David Dutton

When will be able to order the phone? Get the order in the system?
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Once the stock issue is resolved with apple. Same answer as above.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It is entirely possible Koodo will not be carrying this top of the line phone at all, as their user base usually purchases mid- to low-tier phones to use with Koodo's low cost plans.
You might be best to watch the Apple Store site.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Every model and storage size is available for preorder with only limitations being on Apples end this year dfbutt, things are really changing at Koodo with them offering more premium devices and higher storage sizes.
Photo of David Dutton

David Dutton

The plus is not available for preorder from the website.
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Because it's out of stock.
Photo of winpixel

winpixel

• 60 Points
I got a new iPhone 7 Plus but it took me hours to figure out how to migrate data from my blackberry phone to iPhone 7. Here is the a detailed guide on how to transfer BB contacts to iPhone 7. Hope this helps someone in here.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
^spam
Photo of Brandy Van Benthem

Brandy Van Benthem

• 60 Points
Then why is Koodo continuing to send emails saying it's available?  I got the email saying pre-ordering was available; went online and they aren't available for pre-order.  Then days later I get an emailing saying iPhone 7 is available for purchase; it's not!  Why send the second email at all?
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

One reason could be stock levels. They are going so fast that they could be changing stock to available and as soon as they do, it sells out immediately. Not an official answer just a thought.
Photo of David Dutton

David Dutton

Why do other providers allow you to pre-order then give you a delivery date. Koodo will not even guarantee me I'll ever be able to get an iphone 7 plus 256. 
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

It's out of stock David. They can't sell you something that's not available. Apple hasn't given a date as to when stock should be back to normal. I'm guessing November
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Brandy, the 7 is available to order, the 7 Plus isn't.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,648 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@ David Unfortunately, this was out of our hands. We were promised X number of units and when Apple ran into inventory problems that affected all carriers. 
Photo of Mmdendy

Mmdendy

• 60 Points
I suggest you try Google to sync your BB contacts to iPhone.

On your BlackBerry go to m.google.com/sync. Download the google sync app when prompted.
Launch the app and enter your Google account username and password - if you have a Gmail account it's this login. If you don't have a Google account (and we'd be surprised), setting one up is free. Just open a Gmail account - you don't have to use it for email. Follow this article to transfer blackberry to iPhone.

Now select 'Sync Now'. Your contacts will copy over to your Gmail account.

Head to your iPhone. Choose Settings; Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Now hit Add Account and choose Microsoft Exchange - you need to enter this email account as an Exchange account in order to fully sync contacts. Enter your Gmail address where it asks for email and again where it asks for username. Enter your Gmail password. Hit Next.

Now scroll to the 'Server' field, and type m.google.com. Set 'Sync' to Yes under both 'Contacts' and 'Calendars'.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.