iPhone 6 64/128GB models

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Will all memory configurations of the iPhone 6 be offered by Koodo? i.e. 64GB & 128GB. If not, how do we get those models? Buy them from Apple then get a nano SIM card from Koodo?
Photo of Brad Mundy

Brad Mundy

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Daniel Gunn

Daniel Gunn

• 19,800 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Brad,

When it comes to the new iPhone 6, as history may repeat itself Koodo normally only offers the 16 GB option for the higher end iPhones. If you wanted one with a bigger internal memory you need to purchase it from Apple and you can get a sim card from Koodo, nice thing about getting it from Apple is that it's factory unlocked. Also in that case you'd be eligible for getting 10 % off your monthly plan as well so that's a nice perk.

Hope that helps answer your question :)
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yeah, you can buy them straight from Apple. I doubt Koodo will have the higher storage models as they traditionally haven't carried those.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

• 36,704 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Pretty sure they won't carry larger storage models because they never did in the past. But they will have both the 6 and the 6 plus.
Photo of Brad Mundy

Brad Mundy

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks to Daniel and to Jonathan for the advice. Time to log on to Apple.com!
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 101,484 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Also, you'll get an UNLOCKED device for the same price. Therefore, when you want to sell it, you have twice, if not more, buyers!
Photo of Yannick

• 43,998 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there, we'll be offering the 16Gb version, in grey :) Have a great weekend!

If you see a good answer, give it a star.