international dialling 1000LD

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
how to identify whether i am calling long distance is not getting charged, as I have 1000 LD free calls, but when I tried to call india its says long distacne call charged. IS this by default or my account is not getting relfected with 1000 LD calls ?
Photo of Sukesh Mohan

Sukesh Mohan

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,788 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sukesh,

Is it when dialling the number, before ringing that it says that it will be long distance? Kind of like when you forget to put a 1 before a long distance number here in Canda?
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 27,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Further to Mathieu's point, here's a suggestion from another user as to how you can track your 1K intl. LD mins:
Go to Self Service (Koodo Website - Left Top after login) > Click Self Service > Click Usage > Click AirTime > Click Show (Right side list of values) then Long Distance
Photo of Syed Zahidul Islam

Syed Zahidul Islam

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having same problem to view 1000min free LD International call statistics. From above suggestion, I only can see like Phone No 88017xxxxxxx(Bangladesh); Duration-2min; Cost-$0.00. But I am interested to know the balance of my free min before further making LD call. 

Is there any way to know?
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 111,386 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What plan do you have and how many minutes you have on your plan?

The usage cycle on the usage page is showing how many minutes you have left  in Current bill cycle.
You can see total minutes of LD International call from above suggestion. 

If I misunderstood your question, can you use this link to post a new question.
And tell us what you want to know.
Photo of Sukesh Mohan

Sukesh Mohan

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
i tried calling india with the code as +91<mobile number> or this will work only mobile numer not land line number ?
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,644 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The Voice probably says long distance charges MAY apply. That's because the phone system has no idea if you have a plan in place to cover long distance. If you're calling India and you see the 1k minute add on in your add ons list, your call is covered.