Information entered does not match with the account info

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: *611 or 1-866-995-6636 mentions

I just became a new Koodo customer. I am trying to set up an account on Koodomobile.com so that I can manage my account online. But I keep getting an error message that says: "Information entered does not match with the account info". I have checked the information and tried again, but I keep getting the same message. I am using a laptop.
What should I do?
Thanks,
Henri
Photo of Henri Nzedom

Henri Nzedom

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Give Koodo a call. Sounds like the person who entered your info may have made a data entry error.
*611 on your Koodo cell
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,250 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are you using the email address you gave the salesperson when setting up your account?
Photo of Henri Nzedom

Henri Nzedom

Thanks guys for your replies,

The form to fill was not asking for an email address, at least not yet (https://secure.koodomobile.com/accoun...).

I did consider calling Koodo, but it seems that it will cost me to do so (http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact....).
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It doesn't cost anything to call Koodo. Only if you call and ask customer service to do something that you can do on your own on self serve will a cost be incurred.
Photo of Henri Nzedom

Henri Nzedom

I just called and they helped me set up my account. They also confirmed that I will not be charged for the call.
Thanks, Dennis!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.