incorrectly charged 1100 $ more than expected.

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
I upgraded my phone and agreed to pay off my tab balance of 195$ and ordered the 0$ iphone SE on medium tab. You're system charged me 1,400$. Wtf is that.

You're tab is not as simple as you guys make it out to be. Last thing I want is a headache from a cell phone company. So how is this going to get resolved?
Photo of Ahmed Saeed

Ahmed Saeed

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 32,964 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Can you post a snapshot of which item they charged 1400$+? Normally there was always a screen confirmation before you submit any changes. Did you preorder a iphone8 or expensive phone before?
Photo of Ahmed Saeed

Ahmed Saeed

I just upgraded my phone to the 0$ iphone SE, my bill was paid off and I am on the medium tab 40$ plan. So naturally I expected my bill to be around 195 + 55 + taxes. Around 270 - 280. But I got a message today of a 1,386 phone bill.
Photo of Ahmed Saeed

Ahmed Saeed

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 32,964 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
wow, there were 6 charges for Tab payoff, definitely a system error. I would suggest you call Koodo or send them a message on FB. Only Koodo can fix your billing issues.
(Edited)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,784 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
All the different means to contact Koodo are contained in the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of the page. Since Koodo is primarily a self-service provider, asking your question here, or connecting through Facebook or Twitter will usually get an answer with the least time on your part.