What happens if you don't have unlimited calls?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
What happens when you DON'T have "Unlimited Incoming Calls"? How does it work with Anytime minutes and Unlimited evenings and weekends?

I'm ASSUMING it means A) during the day I get dinged from my Anytime minutes and evenings and weekends its free OR do I have that totally wrong and will get billed $0.50/minute for everyminute I talk from an incoming call ANYTIME?
Photo of Dre

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Boolanger

• 9,234 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
during the day incoming calls(and outgoing) will consume your anytime minutes and you will only get charge if you go over your limit.

for evenings and weekends all calls are free.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 178,292 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
These would be for all calls made within Canada to a Canadian number. Assuming you are on a Canada Wide plan
Photo of HippieLongstocking

• 24,720 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Sinned. you can recieve calls from the US and International calls for free as long as you are in canada, during the day it will come out of the airtime, but after the E&W's start dont have to worry about airtime. but all incoming calls from around the world wont be charged long distance.
Photo of Snowy Impressions

Snowy Impressions

• 60 Points
Does the above answer by Sinned still hold true 3 years later? I don't want to take an incoming call and be charge up the wazoo if not.. lol
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 140,732 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes. Incoming calls are treated the same as outgoing calls. You are only charged if you go over your allotted minutes.
Photo of Myke

• 45,100 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It really should be called airtime. Anytime makes it very confusing for some people.