IN need of help.....

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
 | Rita May Webster 9:35 AM (0 minutes ago) to noreply my phone was stolen on the 28th of January 2018 I went to the koodo store at Mayfair mall in Victoria BC and reported that... im in a very bad situation right now as my foster mother passed away and then her son kicked me and my dog out ten days after her passing now my dog and I are homeless and really am in need of this phone back..having to pay my monthly phone bill isnt a problem but coming up with the money to replace it has been tough....Is there a way that i could pay an extra 20 bux a month for my phone till its paid off.. Im really in need of a phone so I can find a home...and be safe..
Photo of Rita May Webster

Rita May Webster

  • 70 Points
  • really sad

Posted 3 months ago

  • 1
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

  • 4,502 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
this is one of this situation where you have no other choice but to call client care: 1-866-995-6636. Try to make a payment arrangement with the payment dept or something; this one is out of our jurisdiction dear.

Good luck 
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 195,870 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Wait, so your request is for you to pay more per month on your tab?

If you pay via online banking, you can just keep paying more on your account and it will show as a credit.  Once the credit is large enough to pay your tab, you just click Pay my Tab.

Or you can keep the money in the bank until you save up enough and then pay off your tab all at once
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,368 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I believe the OP is asking to get a new TAB while continuing to pay the current phone's TAB.

The only solution I can see is to get a really cheap phone temporarily until she has the cash saved to pay out the current TAB.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 195,870 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Ok it was difficult to understand.  I tried to ignore the pre-amble and just focused on the facts and got confused.

In this case I would recommend asking any friends if they have a old phone they are no longer using.  That might be the best option.
If it is not a koodo phone, they will have to get it unlocked first