I'm on the spending limit program and I was wondering if I can use the $360 tab for my iPhone 6 plus16gb.

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Hi guys, I'm on the spending limit program and I want to trade in my IPhone 6 16gb for the IPhone 6 plus 16gb and I want it on the regular tab. I was on the spending limit program when I got my iPhone 6 16gb and got the medium tab. Another question; I have a payment arrangement for next week Friday and two weeks from then and I was wondering am I still capable of upgrading?
Photo of sasha

sasha

• 348 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 31,746 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there...

To be 100% sure you can definitely get in contact with customer service... There are two types of clients on spending limit, one is eligible for a 175$ TAB, but the other is not eligible for the TAB...

Since you said you were eligible before for the TAB, I would say this time you will be eligible for 175$ on the TAB...

And as far of those payment arrangements, the account needs to be up to date to upgrade your phone in the store, so the payment needs to post before the upgrade in store happens, payment arrangements are not enough to be able to upgrade...
(Edited)
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
And if you use trade in program, you don't get much value from it. (If you have a chance to go to a Koodo store, just stop by and ask them its value)
It might be better to sell it on kijiji or craigslist, then you can put  that money upfront towards a new phone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.