im in chile and i need pay my account and closed that. how can ia do it?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of María Paz

María Paz

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

  • 6,960 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Did you recently cancel it? You have up to 90 days after you cancel to go into your online account to pay with credit card.  
Photo of Jp Allard

Jp Allard

  • 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Call the 1800#, pay off remaining balance and tab
Photo of BobTheElectrician


  • 67,162 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Best bet is to send them a private message on Facebook with your particulars since 1-800 number will probably not work from Chile.