Im gonna be out of canada for 3-4 mmonths and wont be using my number. How can i freeze or pay the least expensive plan?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Emre .

Emre .

  • 70 Points
  • broke

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

  • 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Emre,

You can change your plan to a seasonal hold which will cost you 15$/month. If you have a grandfather plan, you will loose it so just consider that before you actually use the seasonal hold.

Hope this helps!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.