If tab reduces $150 , from ($300 to $150) can a person switch to Small Tab after 12 months or more

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of east york

east york

  • 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Curtules


  • 19,666 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Sorry, no, the Tab M reduces to Tab S when either A: the Tab reaches 0 or B: the $5 Tab charges combine to reach $150. Whichever comes first.

Spoiler Alert:
Option B would take 30 months, so it will always be A.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.