If I have $37 plan. is it possible for koodo to disable my data once I hit 150mb?Thank you

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

If I have $37 plan. is it possible for koodo to disable my data once I hit 150mb?Thank you
Photo of valent|n0

valent|n0

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It's not currently available on Koodos end but depending on the phone your have you can download apps like 3g watchdog or even set limits within the device itself. What phone do you have?
Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 31,012 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there... As Chad said is not possible from Koodo's side... Make sure you have access to your Self Service account and also download the Koodo app to keep track of your data...

I will be careful with 3rd party apps, data being counted by Koodo may differ from data being counted on the app... So always make sure you check Koodo's information directly...
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
In my experience, when properly configured, 3G Watchdog is very accurate. However I would still set it's limits below your bucket and as Camillo mentioned, check with self serve to be sure.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.