If I'm on a contract and cannot make the payments for the rest of the contract what do I do?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Parsons

Andrew Parsons

  • 72 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,430 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can cancel your service plan without penalty. If you have an outstanding TAB, you are still obligated to pay that, and could sell the device to gather the cash to pay the debt.