If i use more than 1000 International LD minutes in the $50 - 2GB plan will I be charges, if so at what rate?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
What will happen if i use the full 1000 Internatiolnal LD minutes in the offer? Will i be charge for my usage above 1000 International LD minutes? If I am charges then what will be the call rate?
Photo of Shabbir Ahmed Khan

Shabbir Ahmed Khan

• 70 Points
  • excited

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You mean nationwide minutes? Then you will be charged the overage rate, which is 50cents/minute.

Or do you have an unlimited international addon? In that case there is no limit to the number of minutes :)
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,768 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Shabbir - the current promotional rate plans offer 1,000 international long distance minutes to select countries (see below). Once your included 1,000 minutes are up, regular long distance rates apply, which can be found here.

Countries included in the plans: India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan
(Edited)
Photo of Garry

Garry

• 822 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
South Korea Included?
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Shabbir! You'll be charged the usual pay per use rates if you go over the 1000 minutes in the same billing cycle. The rates can vary depending on where you call.  You can find them here ->http://koo.do/JALDeg . Hope this answers your questions :)! 
Photo of daljeet singh

daljeet singh

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is the offer like this: 1000 LD min per month or one time?
What will be considered as a upgrade, I have Already switch to $55 plan from $57 plan, so that woudnt be an upgrade. if I buy a new phone lets say for a minimum for $96 from koodo online, will that enable me to be eligible for the plan?
Photo of Tayeb A

Tayeb A, Employee

• 18,164 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey daljeet :)

It seems that you posted your question here: http://koo.do/2cv6ztu Feel free to create a new thread whenever you need help.