If I need to go back China for 2 months, but I don't want to cancel this phone number, so what should I do? Please help

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Jialiang Xu

Jialiang Xu

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

  • 203,230 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can put a seasonal hold on your line for a couple months that your out of country, this will keep your number for you but you will have to choose an available plan at the time of returning.
If you want to keep your plan then you'd just have to pay your full bill for the time your gone out of Canada.

A seasonal hold will cost your $15 a month for the duration of your trip.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.