I'd like to change my monthly plan to the $45/month limited time offer but that option isn't shown on the list when I tried changing it.

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mention

Using Nexus 4, currently on $39/month plan with 400mb data, want to upgrade to 1GB data with unlimited minutes in Canada. Need to know how to change plan on self serve
Photo of marshmallowluv

marshmallowluv

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Justin

Justin

• 2,236 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
If you have a tab that needs to be paid off first. Call *611 on your cell and the CSR will be able to change your plan.
Photo of marshmallowluv

marshmallowluv

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Is there a $10 cost for the CSR?
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,274 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No.
Photo of Shane

Shane

• 60 Points
I wanna do the same, so I called *611. The answer is I can't use the "promotion plans" until I pay off my tab. I have to stay with one of the "classic plans", which are significantly more expensive than the currently advertised plans, if I don't pay off my tab.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 204,088 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes that's correct. You need to get out of your old tab because the new plans aren't compatiable with the old tab system
Photo of Jennifer

Jennifer

• 70 Points
Is the old tab system before the Medium & Large were added? I'm on tab medium right now and only got my phone last August.
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,424 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Nope, Tab M is still considered the "old Tab" system. Koodo just did an overhaul of the system in April.
Photo of Jennifer

Jennifer

• 70 Points
Wow, they changed that fast. Thanks for the info!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.