I would like to cancel my account as I have moved to another provider. Please send me a paper statement so I can settle my account

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866

Cancel my account
Photo of Heather Armstrong

Heather Armstrong

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You have to call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from any phone and request to cancel your account.
Photo of David


  • 1,334 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Then your bill will be printed at the end of your billing cycle and sent to you.

This will include any negative tab currently owing, the cost of the plan until date of cancellation, as well as any overages on the account.
Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

  • 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Once you ported your number out to another provider your services automatically suspend and at the end of your billing cycle with koodo your account is cancelled automatically. Keep in mind if you have a koodo tab owing you'll be billed for it! I hope this helps

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.