I paid my bill, but if i dial *611 its still saying the same old amount...I am worried about the bill

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: *611 or 1-866-995-6636 mentions

I got koodo last month. I paid 71.03 and paid 277.48 again two days ago. But still its saying 325 to pay..
Photo of Sathish kumar

Sathish kumar

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Log into your Self Serve. Sonce you mentioned when you paid, it will come down to HOW you paid.
Photo of Sathish kumar

Sathish kumar

i paid it through online transfer
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
That could be a variety of ways. Online through the bank or Self Serve? Did you pay to the right account? If the answer is yes to that question, call Koodo to verify payment.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It usually takes 3 - 5 business days for banking payment to take place :)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Does your most recent ebill say your initial $71.03 was paid (assuming you paid on time)?
Photo of Sathish kumar

Sathish kumar

Yeah, the status of that bill was noted as paid, but the balance was not upgraded to zero again...
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
So the balance in self serve is wrong but in all your ebills it is correct?

If so I wouldn't worry. The ebill is the Important one. If it doesn't reset you just need to call Koodo to give them a heads up. *611 on your Koodo cell

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.