I over paid on a previous bill. Is it possible to get the money back as I am also no longer using that account?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

Switched the owner of my phone number to no longer be under my parents. There is $39 on the account still that is just sitting there now. How do I get it back?
Photo of Emma Kirkpatrick

Emma Kirkpatrick

  • 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

  • 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Call koodo and request to have the money sent back to you.
You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337.
Hours of Operation
Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The account has to be canceled in order to get the money back. Otherwise it will be applied to your next month's bill
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you transferred the service into your name and the old account still has $39 in it, you can also have the transfer the $39 to the new account and apply it there. But again, you'll need to call Koodo for that via *611 from your Koodo phone (free call) or one of the numbers daniel posted.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.