I have had a koodo phone since Aug 2013 and I am not happy with the phone

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I have been with Koodo since Aug 2013 and I am not happy with this phone. I am on tab small because I went online to purchase it and not in store. My question is can I get a tab large and be finished with this small tab that I am on by paying it off and start over, with the same account and phone number
Photo of Firebuffalo

Firebuffalo

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
In self serve you can choose to have your remaining tab balance billed to your next invoice.
Tab small can be then used immediately online or at a store

Tab M and large can only be used in store
If you want tab medium you'll need to have a plan with at least a 30$ value to keep it.

Tab large can only use tab large plans
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Unless you are absolutely desperate, I strongly recommend to stay away from the Tab Large plans........ they are absolutely terrible and on top of that you pay a monthly $10 fee. Spend a little extra on your phone and go with Tab medium, that way you can keep the plan you have now (if it's over $30, as Chad pointed out, sorry) :)
Photo of Firebuffalo

Firebuffalo

ok thank you for your advice...I will go for the tab medium
Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

• 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you're phone is not physically/water damaged you can always send it off for repair since all phones come with 1 year warranty. But as previously mentioned the tab balance would have to be payed 1st then you can upgrade towards another phone using the tab.
Photo of Firebuffalo

Firebuffalo

thanks also
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Curious what phone it is that your not liking at all?
Photo of Firebuffalo

Firebuffalo

Its a samung galaxy ace 2x offered by koodo.. I got it unknowing what the specs were..now that I am educated with smartphones this was a poor chioce
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Try out the Moto G, it's probably the best phone Koodo offers for 0 on Tab S.
Photo of Firebuffalo

Firebuffalo

Thankyou for all of your great advice!!! I called koodo and they said pay up your tab balance and I am going to go on the medium tab and get the Iphone newest one not the coloured ones, anyways you have been a great help without this thread I would have never called thinking I had to wait till august 2014 to end my tab
Cheers

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.