I use LANDLINE so WHY are Minutes Charged for OUTGOING calls to 778-580-4001 (Koodo Voice Mail)

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
* On Prepaid plan with Talk Booster.
* I check voice mail using LANDLINE.
* I do NOT check voicemail from my cell (meaning I do NOT press 1 to connect to voice mail since this will use my prepaid minutes to connect to voice mail).

QUESTION 1: Why are my bills showing OUTGOING CALLS to 778-580-4001 AND "Usage Type" as MINUTES when I use my LANDLINE to check voice mail?

QUESTION 2: Why are my MINUTES BEING DEDUCTED for these OUTGOING CALLS when I NEVER made these "outgoing" calls on my cell. Again, I use LANDLINE to check voice mail. I RARELY make outgoing calls SO the only reason I can think of why my minutes are being deducted are because of these OUTGOING CALLS (which I NEVER MADE) that are showing up on my bill.

QUESTION 3: How do I STOP these minute deductions for these OUTGOING calls which I NEVER MADE?

Thank you!!
Photo of Kay Dew

Kay Dew

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 83,356 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out as it is a billing disputes.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 178,354 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
1) and 2).  My guess is that a caller leaving a voicemail uses minutes.  Does this lineup to your missed calls?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 83,518 Points 50k badge 2x thumb