Yikes! Well here is what you could do: Clean the phone up first. Remove the battery inside of the phone (if there is any). Keep the battery away from any liquids. Then use rubbing alcohol to clean up the phone. Use the electronic wipes and try to use rubbing alcohol all over again. Then in order to make the phone smell nice, try to use some sort of a smelling liquid (like perfume or cologne) to remove the smell. Afterwards wipe the battery clean and place it in it's original place (if you have to). Otherwise well..... You might have to replace the battery (or the phone if it is damaged from liquids).