I started Koodoo in March at 32.00 My June & July bills are $42.00 #34124013 Evelyn Day Cell

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Please adjust my cell phone bill
Photo of Evelyn Day

Evelyn Day

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Evelyn Day

Evelyn Day

Can someone please help me   I have been trying for an hour   Is this what you call service    I need my cell phone bill adjusted please
Photo of Evelyn Day

Evelyn Day

Is anyone going to reply to my concern?
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,488 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi. This is not a live chat, just a forum to post questions, so it can take time to respond.

But..... Have you logged into your self server to check your detailed pdf ebill?
(Edited)
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 41,904 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi Evelyn,
Have you checked your pdf bill in selfserve?, the page 3 normally tells you the detail of the charge. It could be some overage charge.
The forum is mainly for customers interaction, people (customers like you)  don't have access to your account unless you tell us more.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,412 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Evelyn - it doesn't look like you've logged into your Self Serve account since shortly after activating your line a few months ago.
If you review your current and previous bills here, you'll see that the charges are in fact around $32 plus tax for the past two months (View your most recent invoice by clicking "Download bill [PDF]", or check out your past bills in the box next to it).

Your first bill was higher as it accounted for the first few days of activation + your first full month in advance.
You can learn more about pro-ration and your first bill here

Hope that helps.