I signed up for the $50 Canada Wide including 750MB data. I'm being charged my data which currently stands at 100MB- who do I contact?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I signed up for the $50 Canada Wide which includes 750MB data. However, it's not showing up in my self-serve and I'm being charged my data which currently stands at 100MB? Any ideas?
Photo of Emily Williams

Emily Williams

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • a bit confused as not sure what I'm being charged for....

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,784 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Emily 

Are you sure you singed up for the plan? If so, why do you say you are being charged? Where do you see such charges?
(Edited)
Photo of Emily Williams

Emily Williams

I signed up at Best Buy and bought a smart phone getting the plan with 750MB data plan. I know I'm being charged as I checked on self-serve and it saying I owe now $15 for 100MB use (not overage). When I checked the plan description on self-serve it's missing the 750MB data even though the website shows it should be included
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,072 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Emily,

I would use the self serve feature and email customer support through there to let them know what u were told when u signed up for the account. They are usually very good when it comes to honoring what u say you were a told at signup. Best of luck.
Photo of Emily Williams

Emily Williams

Thanks Chadwick- that helped. Best Buy signed me onto the wrong plan. this has been resolved. Cheers!
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

Not a problem Emily , glad it was resolved!
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
That's why I dont like 3rd party retailers. They (most) just don't know what they're doing and also somehow do something to screw it up
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

Agreed. It happened to me when I signed up as well. Koodo gave me over 150$ in various tab and Bill credits for the issue though. So I gotta say Kudos to Koodo!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.