I paid a plan yesterday. Koodo probably didn't see it yet. I'd like to cancel it. How can i do it?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
I paid a plan yesterday. Koodo probably didn't see it yet. I'd like to cancel it. How can i do it? My phone is an LG g5 and i got a code. However, I can't write this code anywhere and I can't get an acces to my shopping. What do i do?
Photo of Karim Moussa

Karim Moussa

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of titaniumtux

titaniumtux

• 12,952 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Did you want to cancel your Koodo line, or the payment you made to the account?

To cancel the line, call 866-99-KOODO or *611 from your Koodo phone and ask for cancellations.

To reverseĀ a payment, you'd likely have to wait for the Koodo account to confirm reception of payment. Otherwise you could go to your financial institution to request the payment to be reversed.

Photo of Karim Moussa

Karim Moussa

I'd like to cancel the payment I made to the account. I tried to call but they send me a phone number and, when I call this number, it send me to the voicemail even though it is openned from 15h to 21h pm. So i guess i have to wait for them to confirm the payment?
Photo of titaniumtux

titaniumtux

• 12,952 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
That, or initiate the process with your bank to recall the payment. Your bank will likely refer you back to Koodo to try to "negotiate with the merchant" first. Webstore is open from 15:00 to 21:00 Tuesday to Friday (AFAIK), but customer service is open from 9am to midnight on weekdays (Eastern time).
Photo of Karim Moussa

Karim Moussa

Thank you for your help! Really appreciated!