I need to cancel weborder Order No. HFO19450601 I made, and emailed to cancel yesterday.

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
As per my email, and trying to call the Webstore, but not open on the weekends. I emailed to cancel my order yesterday, and just received a shipping verification right now. Can you please cancel the above order as per my email.
Photo of Simon Kwok

Simon Kwok

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • lost

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,976 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
They open at 3pm EST tomorrow so you can try calling them again then.
As you've already sent an email you have started the cancellation process so you don't have to worry about not being able to cancel in the end. If it already ships before they can get to it you'll just have to send it back.
Photo of Simon Kwok

Simon Kwok

Hi Allan, I thank you for responding to me. I will also get on the phone tomorrow! You have a nice day!
Photo of Kelsey

Kelsey, Employee

• 1,570 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hey Simon - You can refuse the package when it arrives. It will be returned to the warehouse and you'll be refunded for your order. But I agree with Allan, best to connect with the webstore to let them know of your intentions and they can advise you in more detail. 
Photo of Simon Kwok

Simon Kwok

Hi Kelsey, thanks for your response, I have left a message to them yesterday, and tried to phone in today during their operating hours and it goes directly to voice mail to try to advise them on this.
Photo of Simon Kwok

Simon Kwok

Hi Kelsey, I wonder if you can help me, I have emailed, called and left a message twice during their hours of operation and still, no email reply, no phone call back. This actually has been a very stressful process and one that is not making me as a customer feel easy.
Photo of Kelsey

Kelsey, Employee

• 1,570 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Simon, I have connected with our webstore team about this. They have advised that you can either visit the post office in person to refuse it there, or wait 15 days for the order to be automatically returned to our warehouse. Once it arrives back in warehouse it typically takes about a week for the refund to be applied to your card.

I have asked the team to add a note from your file with your intentions to return the device. There are a lot of customer inquiries at this time, so they're doing their best to keep up - thanks for your patience.
Photo of Simon Kwok

Simon Kwok

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Kelsey, you have provided great clarity to me on this forum. Thank you for this. I will go to the post office and advise to refuse the package so it does get shipped back immediately. Thank you for taking the time always to answer my questions.