I have used my 100 MB bundled data. Do they still charge $10 if i will not use any additional data. PS- I am on $30 monthly plan.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I have used my bundled data(100 MB) and now it is showing $10 additional data charges on self serve, but I have not used any additional data. Do they still charge $10 if i will not use any additional data. PS- I am on $30 monthly plan.
Photo of Loveneet Saini

Loveneet Saini

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
so as long as your device does not access any additional data, then you wont be charged. i recommend turning your data off to avoid additional charges.

the koodo data counter is considered correct. your device may differ because koodo rounds your data up.
(Edited)
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
100MB is also a very very small amount. I use that up in one 20 minute ride to work sometimes. If your usage indicates you are exceeding your plan's allotment, then you should look into changing plans to something with more data. This is 2016, not 2010. Phones eat up more data than ever.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,642 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Did you get the notification when you reached 100% of your data bucket Loveneet?
Photo of Don Grant

Don Grant

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
how much extra data do we get for $10?
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,898 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hey Don, The answer to that question varies from one customer to another. Check your plan details in self serve for the correct information.
(Edited)