I have two email addresses and neither are found. I have been a customer for many years. Why

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Teree Olsen

Teree Olsen

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,424 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Are you trying to log into Self Serve? Are you getting any sort of error message? Maybe it's not your email and it's your password that's not working. Could you try to reset your password to see if that's causing the issue?
Photo of Teree Olsen

Teree Olsen

Yes im trying to get into self serve. I guess this is where they ding me for 25 bux to talk to a human. I cant even register if i wasnt before. My rant is this is a large company and im sure they could afford to employ people to answer a phone without us having to pay for that priviledge. Ty for replying tho Jonathan.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 143,326 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
They do. Charges typically only apply if you have them make changes which can be made for free via self serve. Your wait may be significantly shorter though, if you provide details so we can try to walk you through a solution.
Photo of Teree Olsen

Teree Olsen

Thanks. Now i have a password set up. Now the trick is to find access to my account
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Teree! Make sure that you're using the right self-serve (postpaid/prepaid). Are you now able to log in?
Photo of Teree Olsen

Teree Olsen

Thank you the problem was resolved. I was trying to help my mother and we did finally get through to a human.