I have tab 24 phone plan for a year and i want to pay the remaining cost and change carrier. what should i know?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of milk way

milk way

  • 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 114,740 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you want to keep your number, do not cancel your account.
You go to the carrier you want and open an account with them. Tell them you want to port your number from Koodo. Once porting is completed, Koodo will send you a final bill including remaining the tab and overage charges if any.

If you want to have a new number with your new carrier, you just need to call Koodo to cancel your account. 

 You will need to call Koodo to unlock your phone before porting or cancel your account if you want to use your current phone with new carrier,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.