I have both me and my boyfriend on my bill. Why does my tab say -$335 I think it was and my why is my boyfriends -$110?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
I have me and my boyfriend on the same bill. We got our phones back in November of 2017. I have an LGG6 and he has a Samsung Galaxy J36. Both of our bills combined is about $158/month. Why is my boyfriends tab balance -$110 and why is mine -$335 I believe it said. We live in London Ontario.
Photo of Mayme

Mayme

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 94,320 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
A J3 is a budget phone. It's 240 regular price. You probably got it on a deal then as November to may is 7 months or 70 bucks. Did you get a tab medium for your G6? Seems pretty high still for that.
Photo of Mayme

Mayme

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I still don't understand why its negative. Does that mean thats how much I have left to pay? Because I dont believe I still have $335 left to pay still on mine. And I believe my G6 is a tab large. Its comes with with 2 free GB of data and 1 g I have to pay. I didnt want that but I guess that's what came with the phone.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 186,820 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
A Tab L is at most $504.00.

If you have had that tab for about 8 months, then the tab remaining looks about right